I wanted to take a few minutes to review fastgraphs.com and help you determing if fastgraphs.com was a scam or not?
First, let me cut to the chase and say, NO fastgraphs.com is NOT a scam. The best I can determine their service provides exactly what they claim to provide in an easy to understand way. I was probably most impressed by how easy it is to analyze fundamental data using their visual interface.
Fastgraphs.com is a financial analysis tool that provides users with visual representations of stock data. It was founded by Chuck Carnevale and is designed to help investors make informed decisions by providing them with a comprehensive view of a company’s financial performance over time. The site uses graphs and charts to display key financial metrics such as earnings, dividends, and valuation ratios, allowing users to quickly identify trends and patterns. The site is subscription-based, with different pricing plans available depending on the level of access and features required.
Fastgraphs.com provides fundamental analysis of stocks which I think is important for long term investing, retirement investing and dividend investing. This is very different from the technical analysis I typically use in my trading. Fundamental analysis was always just to difficult and time consuming. With technical analysis you look at a chart and then decide if it is tradable. Fastgraphs.com gives you the ability to do that with fundamental analysis. I am not sure if there is another platform out there that does this. If there is, I haven’t found it.
Fastgraphs.com works by providing users with a visual representation of a company’s financial performance using graphs and charts. Here’s a general overview of how the site works:
- Search for a company: Users can search for a company by name or stock ticker symbol using the search bar on the homepage.
- View company data: Once the user has selected a company, Fastgraphs.com displays a range of data including earnings, dividends, and valuation ratios.
- Customize the graph: Users can customize the graph by adjusting the time frame, adding or removing data points, and changing the graph style.
- Analyze the data: Fastgraphs.com helps users analyze the data by providing tools and resources to help interpret the graphs and charts. Users can compare a company’s financial performance to its competitors or industry averages.
- Make informed decisions: Fastgraphs.com helps users make informed investment decisions by providing a comprehensive view of a company’s financial performance over time. Users can identify trends and patterns, and use the data to inform their investment decisions.
Fastgraphs.com simplifies the financial analysis process by providing users with an intuitive and easy-to-use tool for visualizing and analyzing financial data.
Fastgraphs.com simplifies financial analysis by providing users with an intuitive and easy-to-use tool for visualizing and analyzing financial data. Here are some ways in which Fastgraphs.com simplifies financial analysis:
- Visual representation of data: Fastgraphs.com provides users with visual representations of financial data using graphs and charts, making it easier to understand and interpret.
- Comprehensive view of a company’s financial performance: Fastgraphs.com provides users with a comprehensive view of a company’s financial performance over time, allowing users to identify trends and patterns.
- Customizable graphs and charts: Fastgraphs.com allows users to customize the graphs and charts to suit their specific needs. Users can adjust the time frame, add or remove data points, and change the graph style.
- Comparative analysis: Fastgraphs.com provides users with tools to compare a company’s financial performance to its competitors or industry averages, making it easier to evaluate a company’s financial health.
- User-friendly interface: Fastgraphs.com has a user-friendly interface that is easy to navigate, making it accessible to users of all levels of financial expertise.
Fastgraphs.com simplifies financial analysis by providing users with a tool that is easy to use, customizable, and provides a comprehensive view of a company’s financial performance.
Fastgraphs.com is not a scam and I have really been enjoying using it at a very reasonable price. They also have a YouTube channel that helps you learn how to review the fundamental data you are seeing.
I really recommend fastgraphs.com to anyone that is investing long term. You can even use it to identify stocks that are in a good fundamental level that you can use technical analysis on to improve your technical trading even more.
NOT a scam. It is a great product if you are looking for a fundamental analysis tool.
Just in case you are not familiar with fundamental or technical analysis:
Fundamental analysis is a method of analyzing a company’s financial and economic fundamentals to evaluate its intrinsic value and potential for growth. It involves examining a company’s financial statements, such as its balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow statement, to assess its financial health and stability. The goal of fundamental analysis is to determine the underlying value of a company and whether it is undervalued or overvalued in the market.
In addition to financial statements, fundamental analysis also considers macroeconomic factors, such as industry trends, market competition, and government regulations, that may impact a company’s performance. Other factors that may be taken into account in fundamental analysis include management quality, brand reputation, and market share.
Fundamental analysis is often used by investors who are looking for long-term investment opportunities and are interested in investing in companies with strong financials and growth potential. By analyzing a company’s fundamentals, investors can make informed decisions about which companies to invest in and at what price.
Technical analysis is a method of analyzing financial markets and securities by examining past price and volume data to identify patterns and trends. It involves using charts and other technical indicators to identify potential buying and selling opportunities.
The basic idea behind technical analysis is that market trends, including price movements and trading volumes, are not random but rather reflect the underlying supply and demand for a security. Technical analysts use charts and technical indicators to identify trends, such as support and resistance levels, moving averages, and trading ranges, that may indicate potential buying or selling opportunities.
Unlike fundamental analysis, which focuses on a company’s financials and economic fundamentals, technical analysis is primarily concerned with price movements and market trends. It does not attempt to assess the intrinsic value of a security or the underlying factors that may be driving its price.
Technical analysis is often used by short-term traders and active investors who are interested in profiting from short-term market fluctuations. It is often used in conjunction with other forms of analysis, such as fundamental analysis, to make informed trading decisions.